Director of Women's Ministries:
The Heritage Women’s Ministries exist to make passionate followers of Jesus Christ who will demonstrate love for God and others. We will fulfill this mission by:
WORSHIP: actively responding to who God is
• Singing together
• Praying and praising together
GROW: applying God’s Word to our lives
• Bible studies
• Serving one another
• Mentoring and discipling one another
ADVANCE: sharing the truth of the Gospel
• Testimonies and stories of grace
• Reaching out to the lost of our community and the world
Fall Bible Study: I Samuel
See God through the book of 1 Samuel! We will discover together the True King’s heart for His people as He raises up their first royal leaders.
- Tuesdays, September 18 – November 8
- Morning class: 9:30-11:00 a.m. (childcare provided)
- Evening class: 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- Study notebook: $6
Sign up and purchase your book in the Hudson Road lobby extension no later than Sunday, September 9.
- Friday, September 21, 7:00 p.m., Fellowship Hall
- Michelle Radford, speaker
As women we have many callings—we wear many hats. Sometimes we enjoy these roles and responsibilities; sometimes we don’t. Sometimes they seem to be in balance; and many times they seem to conflict. Come join us as we study what God’s Word says about callings, spend time in small group discussion and prayer applying God’s Word to your own life, then leave renewed with a fresh vision for God’s work in the world through your own life.
- Saturday, December 1, 9:30-11:30 a.m., Fellowship Hall
- Diane Zimmer, speaker
- Friday, February 22, HBC Fellowship Hall
- Saturday, February 23, Look Up Lodge, Travelers Rest, SC
- Hannah Anderson, speaker
Service Opportunities within Women’s Ministries
- Food for Fellowships
- Christmas Brunch Assistant
- Childcare for Morning Bible Study